Thursday, June 9, 2011

Swiper, No Swiping!

One morning last week Asher woke me up by swiping my sleep. As he ran out of my bedroom yelling “You’ll never find your own sleep now. Ha, Ha, Ha,” I knew exactly what what I wanted to make that day. Unfortunately I left it at my sister’s house so this is the only picture I have of it. Asher didn’t really like the mask part of it and kept using the eyeholes as handles to pull it over his face. Version 2 might be missing the mask part or I’ll need to figure a different way to reinforce it. But for a 30 minute project before a play date I think it’s a start.

Thanks to Cindy of Weasel Bee Studios. Without you I would have no pictures of this project at all.

Ruth

1 comment:

  1. كشف تسربات المياة بالبكيرية
    افضل شركة مكافحة حشرات بالبكيرية
    افضل شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالبكيرية
    افضل شركة رش مبيدات حشرية بالبكيرية
    افضل شركة تنظيف بالبكيرية
    افضل شركة تنظيف كنب بالبكيرية
    افضل شركة تنظيف شقق بالبكيرية
    افضل شركة تنظيف فلل بالبكيرية
    افضل شركة تنظيف مجالس بالبكيرية
    افضل شركة تنظيف منازل بالبكيرية
    تقدم خدمات متنوعة للتنظيف فهى تقدم خدمة تنظيف الغرف والحمامات و المطابخ والارضيات والوجهة الاساسية للفلل و المجالس و الحدائق و الخزانات وتقدم خدمة مكافحة الحشرات وتسليك خطوط الصرف الصحى وتتميز الشركة بطاقم عمل مدرب على التنظيف فى وقت قصير وبسرعة كبيرة وتستخدم الشركة ادوات ومعدات مخصصة لتنظيف الزجاج و الارضيات بانواعها و الجدران و السجاد و تلميع الاثاث وغيرها وتستخدم فى ذلك مواد تنظيف جيدة

    ReplyDelete